Tuesday 10 September 2019

Free Topic


Well, today I was talk about my sci-fi book (without spoilers).
Trying to choose a book I am debating in my mind between two: 1984 of George Orwell and Fahrenheit 451 of Ray Bradbury.
Both are really good books. Classic books.
Both have more than 65 years (70 and 66 years respectively).
Both authors write about dystopic worlds.
Both are valid since they were written, actually before.
Both are books that leave you thinking.
Both were on my list of books to read so when I could read them, I read them. 1984 quite a while ago and Fahrenheit 451 in last summer.
I think both are books that everyone should read, because the world they present seems so distant and at the same time so actual. Maybe because narrates about a dystopic world when you read them you feel anguish, at least that's what happened to me… but, don´t give up to reading it!
Actually I don´t know what write without spoilers and I really think it's important to say nothing that could ruin the future reading.
I'm just going to say, emphasize, they are very good books from very good authors.
If you have read this book I hope you have appreciated and treasured it like me.

1 comment:

  1. Uff I read Fahrenheit for a school test, I should read it again because I remember it as a very good book... but you know, it gives me paja...

    ReplyDelete