Wednesday 21 August 2019

A villain I like


Well, I’m talking about a villain really famous: Thanos from the marvel movies.
Thanos is the only survivor of the planet Titan; he is really powerful and wants to have the total power to kill half of life because he believes it is the only way that the other half of life can live well.
The first time when Thanos appeared is in “The Avengers” only in the post credits scene, after in “Guardians of the galaxy 1”, “Age of Ultron” , “Avengers: infinity war” and “Avengers: end game”. The last two movies are when Thanos appear more in scene.
The first time I saw Marvel movies as a sequence was when Infinity War did not launch and with my friends, we wanted to see the release together, so we planned to see all the movies in order before the release. When premiere was we all went together and enjoyed the movie when Thanos appears as the strongest villain. After, when released “ant man and the wasp”, “captain marvel” and “avengers: end game” we saw all the movies together with my friends, End Game in the premiere.
I like very much this character because is a badass and (SPOILER ALERT) win in one movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment