Wednesday 14 August 2019

A family meal


One of the most memorable family meal I remember is not for the food we eat, but for the experience, we live like family. The meal was in February of 2004 or 2005, I don´t remember as well.
Since I was 1 year old, my family travelled every February to the south of Chile, to Cochamo specifically. That year my family (my mom, my dad, my 4 sisters and i) travelled with a friend of my sister, Angie, and a German girl called Maresa who wanted to explore the south of Chile and my uncle Andrea presented us so that we could help her. To help Maresa my parents ask for places can we visit and a friend said us we could be visit La Junta, said us it was really beautifull and we most go, but we need  a guide and horses. As it was very expensive pay nine horses more the guide only pay the guide and we walked. 
The climb was very difficult, it was raining, but when we got up, a couple that was there gave us hot water and my mom made soup. We all ate soup and bread, it was delicius.
It was.
I remember that meal especially for what it meant to get there as a family, we could return, but we did not, and as a rewadr we jad one of the most beautifull landscapes I've seen in my life. I appreciate that we have enjoyed it together.


1 comment:

  1. I think that whats make that soup so delicious was the hungry product of that great effort xD

    ReplyDelete