Wednesday 24 April 2019

My favourite piece of technology





My favorite piece of technology is my smart phone.
Why? Well, because is the piece of technology more used for me, many, many times in the day, all the days.
Can be easier many things in your life, it´s a computer on your pocket, it´s my watch (and alarm), my contact because I don´t have phone in my home, only use mobile, it´s my maps when I go to somewhere I didn´t know, it´s my way to know many things about my classes, I can see my e-mails, I can search all the questions I have immediately, I can play with the applications I download in before, and so many things more…
I remember the first time I think in jump to smartphone was in university, I really felt like I did not know anything and y I thought “I need internet in mi cellphone” and a few months later I buy my first smartphone.
I really don´t need the smart phone, no for living, but if I want to be a professional I need be connect with the world all the time, and the smartphone do that, connects you. 


Imagen relacionada


No comments:

Post a Comment