Wednesday 10 April 2019

My Autobiography

Hi, my name is Magdalena Sofía Steinbrügge Torres.
I was born in Santiago, Chile in 1993. 
Yes, i 25 years old.
My academy information is really boaring, my first school was Eduardo Frei Montalva, it´s a public school in Ñuñoa.
In third grade, in a middle of the year, i changed school to Santa Margarita school.
After, in 2006, i was enter to seventh grade in Carmela Carvajal de Prat.
Since 2006 to 2011 the Carmela was on strike, taken by students, three times, the longest was in 2011, eight month. So, my graduation was in an office of the municipality. Only consist on going to find a paper.
After that, i was enter to university of Chile to study arquitecture, but destiny was not good, that year my dad had a heartattack, so i lost that academy year.
Since 2012 i have many problems, so i delay the career.
Actually i´m in second year of the arquitecture, and i live whith my boyfriend and i pay all my things. I´ts dificult, but no ones says that live is easy.



1 comment: