Monday 8 July 2019

My favourite subject

I find it difficult to say which is the subject that I like the most because I like them all, both mathematics and humanists. I think that is one of the reasons why architecture caught my attention, has a mathematical side, where physics is applied to the reality of materials to structure what we want to build and also has a more human side, which studies to inhabit, for the inhabitant, their needs, their customs and their history, and, you take all the components and make an artistic proposal with them, for this you need to express yourself and thus communicate your ideas both in a technical way as are the plans, in a written form and in graphic form that allows you more freedom.
For all this, I do not think I can decide on my favorite subject, maybe the workshop is the most capable of collecting everything, that's why I like it a lot, but at the same time is the most stressful, so I do not know if it's my favorite, I could define workshop as a subject to which I have love and hate.


No comments:

Post a Comment